explore MANHATTAN BEACH
Raleigh Studios Manhattan Beach
– Hollywood’s newest studio and entertainment campus
With 23 acres of 15 sound stages and nearly 250,000 sq. ft. of production office and support space, Manhattan Beach opened in 1998 and is the newest built for production studio in Los Angeles. Known as the MBS Media Campus managed by Raleigh Studios, the facility offers state of the art screening rooms, ADR and post production facilities, as well as Urban Beach Café's catering. Used for film, TV and commercial production, it also happens to be home of our "New York Street" back lot, not to mention one of the largest cyc's in Los Angeles.
- 15 Sound stages ranging in size from 10,000 to over 25,000 sq. ft.
- Cyclorama, one of the largest hard Cycs in the region
- Complete set lighting dept.
- Modern production offices attached to stages
- Star dressing rooms
- Hair and makeup rooms
- Separate office support space for independent producers and productions
- Expendable store
- Minutes to Home Depot, restaurants, shopping and the beach
For inquiries, call 888.960.FILM (3456)
For more information on MBS Media Campus managed by Raleigh Studios, click here.