Baton Rouge, Louisiana , United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Summary of Position
The development and finance intern will work with the business development department in researching and presenting new domestic and international studio development projects as well as their financial feasibility and profitability. The intern will be introduced to industry trends and shifts and become familiar with the unique aspect of studio business that is early studio development.
Qualifications / Duties
- Ability to write business oriented documents in a presentational manner for executive and corporate review.
- Professional writing and grammar skills.
- Basic understanding of how business finances work; revenue, expense, operating margins, profit, etc. and what those categories entail.
- Comfortable utilizing MS Excel and MS Powerpoint to create and, or, review spreadsheets and their formulas to accurately relay financial performances.
- Possess a professional and courteous disposition.
- A desire to explore the business aspects of a studio.
Job keywords/tags: Quickbooks , Excel